Welcome to Sociology with Utah’s Electronic High School.
Subjects to be covered include:
- How sociologists look at the world-basic theories
- Culture- values, beliefs, behavior and objects of our own and various world cultures and how cultures spread
- How to conduct your own Sociological research using the scientific method
- Groups and extreme movements- various types and their influence on our behavior
- Socialization- how we learn the "right" ways to act
- Race and ethnicity
- World religions
To see the media associated with this class, click the ‘blog’ button above.
To preview the syllabus and links to course material units for this class, go to http://share.ehs.uen.org/view-all/44
To log in to your class, go to https://moodle.ehs.uen.org/login/